Worshipers and members of Baker Memorial UMC donate to our church in a variety of ways, in time and in treasure. Financial support, of course, is critical to funding not only day-to-day operations and activities, but also the ministries that are integral to life and worship here.
There are several major ways to pledge at Baker Memorial Church:
- Envelopes, either weekly or by pledging
- Sunday donation basket.
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), in which funds are automatically transferred, via a schedule YOU set, from a bank or checking account. This is both a convenient and reliable way to fulfill your financial commitment to the church. EFT is also the most cost-efficient method of giving to the church since it reduces administrative costs and helps maintain a predictable cash flow. To enroll, use one of the options below.
- Call the office (630-584-6680) to arrange for EFT
- Download the EFT form, complete and return to the office
- Complete the fields below for online enrollment
2018 Stewardship Campaign
We thank you for your generous acceptance of stewardship and pray you may find the level of giving that is right for you as you progress in your journey of faith and commitment. Your pledges and contributions are a critical part of how we can make a difference in our church, our community, and our world.
Please complete the estimate of giving form below. You may change your commitment at any time by notifying the church office. If you have questions regarding this card, call Judy Schlarb, 630-584-6680.